How to recover deleted data from a computer, this is a very easy way
It happens many times that unknown data is deleted from our hands by the computer, in such a situation, it is not understood how to recover the deleted data again. If any of your important data has been deleted from your computer or laptop, then we are going to tell you such easy steps that will get your data recovered immediately.
Easy steps to recover data
1- To recover the accidentally deleted data, first attach the hard disk from which you want to recover the data to another computer,
After this, download the free version of data recovery software called ‘Recover My Files‘ from Google and install it. It is very easy to download and use this software,
2- After installing the ‘Recover my files’ software, you have to search the file first to recover your deleted data, after searching the file on ‘Compute Format Recover’ from the other two options on the computer screen. Click.
3 – After that, you will be asked the question which files you want to recover, after selecting the files will be recovered.
Recover Deleted Files Windows
- Recover Deleted Files windows
- Right click on the icon on the desktop.
- Select Open from the context menu.
- Check and select files to restore.
- Right-click on the files you need.
- Select Restore from the context menu (you can drag files directly from the Recycle Bin) to retrieve the selected files.